Skip to main content

A Week of Fashion

Rihanna looked hot in this Givenchy Rottweiler tee, paired with 3.1 Phillip Lim Orange Shearling Jacket and Saint Laurent Ankle Strap Escarpin Pumps. HOT Stuff!
Rihanna's New York City Givenchy Rottweiler Tee, 3.1 Phillip Lim Orange Shearling Jacket, Leather Skirt, and Saint Laurent Escarpin Pump


I loved Mimi Faust's look from the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta viewing party. I love this look more so because she was rocking some affordable pieces from the popular brand Zara. She paired her distressed boyfriend jeans with a floral blazer from Zara which you can purchase here and her studded sandals you can purchase here.
_Mimi-Faust's-Love-and-Hip-Hop-Atlanta-Viewing-Party-Zara-Piqué-Floral-Blazer-Ariane-Davis-viewing-party-premiere-LHHATL31-CME3000_


Kim Kardashian looked pretty good in a tuxedo mini dress, but I was really loving Kanye’s velvet blazer. I’m such a fan of velvet blazers.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye manhattan


Christina Milian looked so cute at the NBC Universal Summer Press wearing a $168 Keepsake Paradise Stars Lace Dress. Ball on a budget.
christina-milian-nbcuniversal-summer-press-day-pasadena-california-keepsake-paradise-stars-lace-dress-1

Julia Restoin-Roitfeld looks super cute in these printed pants and sheer blouse.julia-restoin-roitfeld-chanel-tribeca-film-festival-arts-dinner-new-york-city


Gwyn ... why would you do this too me! I love this outfit from head to toe ... so Gwyn, so chic and sporty and just effortlessly amazing!
Gwen Stefani is a Fashionable Mom in Glendale



I just love this little combo that Kate Hudson was wearing. The pink V-neck shirt paired with the pencil leather skirt and my favorite accessory of Spring ... white pumps. So chic!!! Work it girl!
kate-hudson-the-late-show-with-david-letterman-michael-kors-pre-fall-2013


Rocsi Diaz looked really good at the House of Moscato party. I'm not usually on board with her choice of outfits but she did that (in my Tamar Braxton voice). Love, love, love the python pumps. I'm just loving any and everything python right now.
Rocsi Diaz attends House of Moscato Launch Party 2






I know I know Kate is on here twice, but how could she not be. This look is just to fab for me. This is actually a dress by Barbara Bui and I freakin' love it!Kate Hudson Barbara Bui Late Show with David Letterman 1 Fabulously Spotted: Kate Hudson Wearing Barbara Bui   Late Show with David Letterman


They call me mellow yellow. Chelsea Kane look gorg in this Alice + Olivia yellow sequin dress. Of course I would have looked to see this with a white pump, but still very cute in the nude pump!

Chelsea Kane Alice + Olivia Iron Man 3 Hollywood Premiere Fabulously Spotted: Chelsea Kane Wearing Alice + Olivia   Iron Man 3 Hollywood Premiere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRENDING: Short Suits

I've been seeing short suits everywhere, from the runways to the red carpet. This Spring you can expect to see them in bold patterns, colors and designs.With that being said, you are sure to see a lot more legs coming out, hopefully everyone prepared by hitting the gym in the winter months, lol! I'm so on board with short suit trend. Instead of going out and buying a pricey short suit I plan on mixing and matching some blazers and shorts that are already in the my closet. On another note, I'm so looking forward to the Prabal Gurung for Target Collection in February. I am eyeing the floral printed blazer, tee and shorts, as seen the the last picture below. Hopefully I will make it to Target before it's sold out. What do you guys thing about the short suit trend, will you be on board this Spring? Stay Fashionable!            

Frugal Fridays ... everything under $50.00

A quick post on some items that I will be adding to my closet plus a few more things that I want and the best part is they're all under $50.00  ENJOY! l asos.com XL spot triangle doorkocker earrings $17.00 Forever21.com destroyed Skinnies $23.00  Forever21.com striped peplum top $17.80  lulus.com racerback double split maxi dress $38.50 lulus.com cross bangle set $19.00  lulus.com layred ring $10.00 zara.com combo high heel $49.90                                 zara.com shopper bag  $49.90 winsdorstore.com polka dot skater skirt $22.90 nastygal.com knotted line tee $38.00 nastygal.com panama hat $25.00 nastygal.com next dimension dress $48.00 forever21.com rose print peplum skirt $22.80 forever21.com studded gladiator sandal $40.00

Items for sale

I'm launching an online boutique next month but currently I have a few items for sale. If your interested please email me at patentleathercupcakes@gmail.com with any questions or to order! I hope you enjoy!