Skip to main content

A Week in Fashion

Alesha Dixon looked prim and proper at the press launch for Britain’s Got Talent in a Roberto Cavalli Silk Shirt and Printed Pleated Skirt. She looks very cute, but should have went with a black shoe instead of nude.

Gwyneth Paltrow looked hot appearing on Good Morning America in a Rag & Bone Dress.

Rita Ora looked amazing in at the 4th Annual Elle Women in Music Celebration in a Saint Laurent ensemble.

How cute is Kourtney Kardashian? She is the most stylish of the Kardashian sisters and I freaking love this dress to death. The dress was from Amber Sakai's Spring 2013 Collection.


Gwyneth Paltrow at Iron Man 3 Premiere in a floral ensemble from the Erdem’s Fall 2013 collection. I'm all about all floral looks so she get an okay from me. I would have preferred the pants a little more cropped.

I freaking love Tracee Ellis Ross, but this dress is not flattering on her. SHe has such an amazing body and this dress did not justice. My crazy imagination here but .... the embellishment on the dress looks like an alligator with a long tail coming up and biting her in the nips!

Kerry Washington in Michael Kors 2013 Fall Collection. Mmmmm ... I'm not the biggest fan of this look. I love the train maybe it's the color?! I don't know about this one though .. what do you guys think? Yay or Nay?

I'm loving this printed peplum top Selena Gomez is wearing by  Peter Pilotto. I just love how her look is evolving.

Awww ... Kim Kardashian looks cute! During her pregancy I have not been the biggest fan of her looks, but this one is super cute. Her dress is by Valentino for a mere $5500.

Loving Kesha in this floral short suit!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRENDING: Short Suits

I've been seeing short suits everywhere, from the runways to the red carpet. This Spring you can expect to see them in bold patterns, colors and designs.With that being said, you are sure to see a lot more legs coming out, hopefully everyone prepared by hitting the gym in the winter months, lol! I'm so on board with short suit trend. Instead of going out and buying a pricey short suit I plan on mixing and matching some blazers and shorts that are already in the my closet. On another note, I'm so looking forward to the Prabal Gurung for Target Collection in February. I am eyeing the floral printed blazer, tee and shorts, as seen the the last picture below. Hopefully I will make it to Target before it's sold out. What do you guys thing about the short suit trend, will you be on board this Spring? Stay Fashionable!            

Frugal Fridays ... everything under $50.00

A quick post on some items that I will be adding to my closet plus a few more things that I want and the best part is they're all under $50.00  ENJOY! l asos.com XL spot triangle doorkocker earrings $17.00 Forever21.com destroyed Skinnies $23.00  Forever21.com striped peplum top $17.80  lulus.com racerback double split maxi dress $38.50 lulus.com cross bangle set $19.00  lulus.com layred ring $10.00 zara.com combo high heel $49.90                                 zara.com shopper bag  $49.90 winsdorstore.com polka dot skater skirt $22.90 nastygal.com knotted line tee $38.00 nastygal.com panama hat $25.00 nastygal.com next dimension dress $48.00 forever21.com rose print peplum skirt $22.80 forever21.com studded gladiator sandal $40.00

Valentine's Day Inspiration

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I am a hopeless romantic at heart so anything to do with love and expressing it ... sign me up! Even though you should be showing your significant other everyday how much you love them, this day should be just a little extra special. To get off of the subject slightly, I've been interning for a company called Socialbliss since the beginning of December 2012. Socialbliss is a social community dedicated to fashion and style. It's a place where you can promote your business, you can meet new fashion bloggers, she what's haute, pick up on the latest trends and create collections based on whatever you want them to be. Since V-Day is right around the corner I created a Valentine's Day Collection. It includes gift ideas, DIY's, outfit ideas, and just a little inspiration to take your thought to the next level. Please check out my collection on Socialbliss and join. It's a great community of fashion forward people w