Skip to main content

A Week of Fashion

Draya Michele in a Preme Houston Tribal Print cropped top and matching shorts
Khloe looked so cute in this Thakoon Paisley printed dress and lace up Giuseppe Zanotti sandals ... love this look.

Karolina Kurkova in a Roberta Cavalli Printed Silk Twill Blazer

This look would have worked pre-prego Kim, but it just looks uncomfortable ... she'll get it right ... HOPEFULLY!

Now if you don't pay attention to the hair or the fact that someone went to orange on the tan, the looks are absolutely gorgeous. Fashion Designs Sarah-Jane Clarke & Heidi Middleton attended the 2013 Prix de Marie Claire Awards in Australia

                                                       

Lara Bingle also attended the 2013 Prix de Marie Claire Awards wearing Christian Dior. I love the veil, but could have gone without the scarf.


Ciara .... why? Just because it available does not mean you need to wear it. What do you thing of her in the Givenchy’s Spring 2013 Menswear Collection?

Scott Disick looks like he shopped Kanye's closet, but I still think he looks good. Different from his usual business attire look.

Kourtney on the other hand looked nice, and very spring like. I just realized I have all the Kardashian dolls on here.

Lucy Mecklenburgh looked so Spring. The best part about her outfit is it's affordable. Shirt, pants and shoes all from asos.com







Comments

  1. Love it!! I am so in love with Jumsuit....xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blosgspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Items for sale

I'm launching an online boutique next month but currently I have a few items for sale. If your interested please email me at patentleathercupcakes@gmail.com with any questions or to order! I hope you enjoy!

TRENDING: Short Suits

I've been seeing short suits everywhere, from the runways to the red carpet. This Spring you can expect to see them in bold patterns, colors and designs.With that being said, you are sure to see a lot more legs coming out, hopefully everyone prepared by hitting the gym in the winter months, lol! I'm so on board with short suit trend. Instead of going out and buying a pricey short suit I plan on mixing and matching some blazers and shorts that are already in the my closet. On another note, I'm so looking forward to the Prabal Gurung for Target Collection in February. I am eyeing the floral printed blazer, tee and shorts, as seen the the last picture below. Hopefully I will make it to Target before it's sold out. What do you guys thing about the short suit trend, will you be on board this Spring? Stay Fashionable!            

Prabal Gurung Fall 2013 RTW

Prabal Gurung has had an awesome week. He has debuted his capsule collection at Target Feb. 10, 2013 and his Fall 2013 RTW Collection was all that and some.  Gurung said he came across Ukraine's Asgarda tribe while doing Internet research and it inspired his Fall 2013 RTW Collection. I was just in aww with the chunky knit sweaters, militant but yet feminine peplums jackets, the buckles, harnesses ... everything was just awesome to me! I'm a sucker for tailored looks and Gurung did an awesome job at that. What do you guys think of his Collection? Did you happen to make it to Target to pick up any pieces?