Skip to main content

Hotness this week ...so far

Up first ... Zendaya Coleman looked so cute and summery in her white denim shorts and denim vest attending the 7-11's 86th. She completed the look with some Christian Louboutins (get here) and a Marc by Marc Jacobs floral printed blouse (get here). Are you feeling the look?
0090 Get the Look- Zendaya Coleman's 7-Eleven 86th Birthday Party Marc by Marc Jacobs Tootsie Floral Print Shirt and Christian Louboutin Pink Heels


Blake Lively can wear just about anything and look flawless. She did not disappoint in this Burberry Prorsum Resort 2014 dress at the Turbo premiere in New York. Just gorgeous.


Chris Jenner is one hot momma. I love her black and white ensemble with the red pop of color. Wearing a D&G striped sleeveless dress and the infamous Valentino rockstud T-strap pump and matching bag. She is giving Kim, Khloe and Kourtney a run for there money .... you go hot momma!


Can we say Rinko Kikuchi Fierce?!% She was working this double thigh high slit dress by Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 embellished dress. It reminds me of something Rhianna would wear. You likey?
Rinko Kikuchi Wearing Fausto Puglisi - 'Pacific Rim' LA Premiere


One of my favorites who never ceases to amaze me Poppy Delevingne. I just love the D&G sequin dress she was wearing. her sister Cara looked nice as well but Poppy was AMAZING!
Poppy Delevingne in Dolce & Gabbana & Cara Delevingne in Burberry - The Elephant Family Animal Ball


Love, love, loving Rosamund Pike's outfit choice. The all white Victoria Beckham Spring 2013 dress with the peek-a-boo pink bra ... love how it was paired with these shoes. This outfit was a total win for me.
Rosamund Pike Wearing Victoria Beckham - 'The World's End' London Premiere


Selma Hayek looked awesome as usual wearing a Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013 dress at ‘Grown Ups 2′ New York Premiere.
Salma Hayek Wearing Saint Laurent - 'Grown Ups 2' New York Premiere


Idris Elba is just as fine as a man can be, at least aesthetically ... I love his swag. His accent> The way he dresses. The movies he's in. Got diggity damn ... but other than that he looked so cute and simple in his colored denim, proving that men can also rock the colored denim trend.
idris-elba-los-angeles





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRENDING: Short Suits

I've been seeing short suits everywhere, from the runways to the red carpet. This Spring you can expect to see them in bold patterns, colors and designs.With that being said, you are sure to see a lot more legs coming out, hopefully everyone prepared by hitting the gym in the winter months, lol! I'm so on board with short suit trend. Instead of going out and buying a pricey short suit I plan on mixing and matching some blazers and shorts that are already in the my closet. On another note, I'm so looking forward to the Prabal Gurung for Target Collection in February. I am eyeing the floral printed blazer, tee and shorts, as seen the the last picture below. Hopefully I will make it to Target before it's sold out. What do you guys thing about the short suit trend, will you be on board this Spring? Stay Fashionable!            

Frugal Fridays ... everything under $50.00

A quick post on some items that I will be adding to my closet plus a few more things that I want and the best part is they're all under $50.00  ENJOY! l asos.com XL spot triangle doorkocker earrings $17.00 Forever21.com destroyed Skinnies $23.00  Forever21.com striped peplum top $17.80  lulus.com racerback double split maxi dress $38.50 lulus.com cross bangle set $19.00  lulus.com layred ring $10.00 zara.com combo high heel $49.90                                 zara.com shopper bag  $49.90 winsdorstore.com polka dot skater skirt $22.90 nastygal.com knotted line tee $38.00 nastygal.com panama hat $25.00 nastygal.com next dimension dress $48.00 forever21.com rose print peplum skirt $22.80 forever21.com studded gladiator sandal $40.00

Items for sale

I'm launching an online boutique next month but currently I have a few items for sale. If your interested please email me at patentleathercupcakes@gmail.com with any questions or to order! I hope you enjoy!